Illinois - Orthopedic Surgery – (45913)
Orthopedic Surgery opportunity in North Central IL
- Hospital employed opportunity.
- The ideal candidate will have a broad-based general orthopedic surgery background. Required procedures include total knee and total hip replacement.
- Prefer an interest in minimally invasive joint replacement.
- Will consider all sub-specialties, but general orthopedic surgery is the primary aspect of the opportunity. Sub-specialty could eventually encompass 25-30% of the practice.
- Call is (1:3), and you will be joining a practice with 2 other orthopedic surgeons and 2 very experienced and productive Orthopedics PAs. RN and MA support.
- Practice is very busy with the current potential of about 250-450 surgical cases per year.
- Will be offered a highly competitive income guarantee
- Full comprehensive benefits package including student loan forgiveness and stipends for current residents.
- There is very limited competition in this service area, and the array of activities.
- Great boating, hunting, and fishing; offers an Arts Academy for music, performing, and visual arts lessons and classes; and maintains an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000 square foot fitness center, and much more.
- Public and private schooling options are available.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.