Illinois - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (45911)
Pulmonology – Northern Illinois
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Pulmonologist to join their team
- Competitive base salary offered
- Call 1:3
- Practice as a solo Pulmonologist in an environment offering a comfortable work/life balance
- Bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, transthoracic needle aspirations, central lines, and vent management required
- Allergy and Sleep optional
- Medical Center is a 99-bed community-based hospital with eICU, certified Sleep lab, and most surgical procedures except Cardiothoracic Surgery and Neurosurgery
- EBUS and metabolic testing available
- Practice setup is approximately 70% clinic with 30% inpatient
- Very limited competition in service area
- Robust benefits package offered
- Located an hour from both Rockford, IL and Davenport, IA, 90 minutes from Peoria, and 2 hours from Chicago
- Airport offered in Rockford with flights to 7 major US cities as well as Cancun, Mexico, Costa Rica, and the Dominican Republic
- No visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.