Ohio - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (45889)
Obstetrics & Gynecology has a hospital-employed opportunity in NW Ohio.
- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
- Hospital-employment, Cerner EMR
- Surgical expertise, surgeries scheduled as needed, surgery team on-call to assist
- Busy established practice with experienced providers and support staff
- Work/life balance, family-friendly work culture
- Business hours vary from 7am to 7pm (can be flexible) average 20-30 patients/day, 1:4 call
- 24-hour in-house pediatric hospitalist service
- Hospital: 150 bed, 16-bed ICU, 18-bed CCU, Level III Trauma Center, Level III ODH Heart Care Center, 1200 deliveries/year, Level II Special Care Nursery, 32 weeks+
- Top decile performer in clinical quality, patient and associate safety, service excellence Nonprofit, independent community hospital with A+ Moody rating in NW Ohio
- Robotics Center of Excellence, (4) da Vinci surgical robots
- Competitive base salary plus wRVU production bonus after threshold achieved, threshold calculated on base salary only (does not include other hiring bonuses)
- Signing bonus, relocation stipend, student loan reimbursement all negotiable as part of a full compensation package
- 200 Hours of vacation/CME, 6 major holidays with 48 total hours of holiday pay, sick leave accrual up to 600 hours
- Medical, life and long-term disability insurance, malpractice insurance, vision and dental insurance
- 403 (b) tax deferred annuity, 457 (b) deferred compensation retirement plan
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.