Illinois - Family Medicine – (45806)
Central Illinois University town – near Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis
- Primary care openings at 2 clinic sites in Central Illinois – J-1 sponsorship available through the DHHS (no Conrad 30 to deal with and faster filing times) and H1-B cap-exempt
- BC/BE Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician
- Open to 2021 residency graduates
- Established clinic with other physicians and APP’s
- Clinic hours are M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm at one clinic and M-F 8:00 am – 4:30 pm at other clinic
- After-Hours Call Center will take first call after 5 pm
- No inpatient responsibilities – Hospitalist service is available
- Competitive base salary offered based on MGMA and experience
- Benefits offered: Health, life, and dental coverage, retirement plan, paid relocation, occurrence based malpractice coverage, CME, loan repayment options, sign-on bonus, 480 hours sick time (part of disability program), 4 weeks paid vacation, 6 holidays and more!
- EPIC EMR
- 2 clinic office has openings. One is in the Champaign-Urbana area and one is about 30 minutes away.
- City has area population of 150,000 with a major Division I University in the area (U of Illinois)
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.