Ohio - Psychiatry – (45800)
Psychiatry – Northwestern Ohio
- Busy practice, diverse spectrum of cases, physician-focused culture
- 9-bed inpatient unit, ages 18 and older
- 80% Outpatient, 20% Inpatient
- Inpatient consults on medical floors and Emergency Department
- Outpatient office allows flexibility to choose patient age preference and focus
- Average 19-22 patients per day, based on provider preference
- Joining three psychiatrists, three advanced practitioners, sharing hospital call equitably among providers
- One psychologist, five counselors, full support staff and leadership support
- Office hours Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm, and Friday 8:00-noon
- Hospital employment, competitive base salary plus wRVU production bonus after threshold achieved
- Signing bonus, relocation, student loan reimbursement all negotiable
- Dues, subscriptions, CME, Board Certification $5k/yr
- 200 Hours of vacation/CME, plus 7 days paid holidays, sick leave accrual up to 600 hours
- Medical, vision and dental insurance, life and long-term disability insurance, Malpractice insurance
- 403 (b) tax deferred annuity, 457 (b) deferred compensation retirement plan
- $20k Physician Referral Bonus for successful referral, any specialty
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.