Illinois - Psychiatry – (45704)
Hospital employed in Southern Illinois
Local Health System is looking for a Psychiatrist to join a collaborative behavioral health team focused on comprehensive, high-quality care for the people of southern Illinois, an area drawing from a patient population of about 350,000.
- Established and new patient caseload
- Collaborative working relationship with support organizations across the region
- Built-in referrals from a team of community providers
- LCSWs working across various service lines and in multiple locations (hospital and clinic settings)
- System-wide utilization of EPIC
- Private physician office located within newly remodeled behavioral health locale in multi-specialty clinic
Benefits of the opportunity:
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Productivity bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Relocation bonus
- Paid time off
- CME days with allowance
- Malpractice coverage and full benefits: health, dental and vision, long term disability, and Life Insurance
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.