Nebraska - Ophthalmology – (45699)
Eastern NE Hospital seeking an Ophthalmologist
Hospital is actively recruiting for an Ophthalmologist to join a local practice. This dynamic group is committed to providing outstanding patient care with an appropriate balance between work and family.
Ideal candidate is a progressive, general Ophthalmologist who has an interest in cataracts, glaucoma, and refractive and would be interested in a buy-in opportunity to the practice.
• Group of one Ophthalmologist and six Optometrists practicing primarily general Ophthalmology and Optometry.
• The group practices from six locations throughout the city
• Primary clinic building in is 14 years old and includes many of the latest advances in vision correction.
• Primary clinic includes NextGen EHR, Practice Management, and Optix. Each location also includes a full optical dispensary.
• Practice also includes a visiting Medical Retina physician and Pediatric Ophthalmologist.
• Attached to the clinic is a state-of-the-art Surgery Center that features the most advanced equipment and technology including the femtosecond laser and ORA.
• Service area of 60,000
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.