North Carolina - Internal Medicine/Pediatrics – (45682)
Location: North Carolina
Primary Care – Rural North Carolina
• Federally Qualified Health Center seeks BC/BE Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physicians to join their outpatient practice.
• 40 hours per week with at least 36 scheduled patient care hours and 4 hours of administration time.
• 2021 and 2022 graduates encouraged to apply as well as practicing physicians.
• Health Center has 15 Family Medicine and/or Internal Medicine offices, an Ob/Gyn office, a Pediatrics practice, a School-Based Health Center Program, and 3 Dental offices
• Benefits include: sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, malpractice coverage through the Federal Tort Claims Act coverage, loan repayment options from the National Health Service Corps, Students to Services, Scholars, and NURSE Corps. PTO, 403b retirement plan, health coverage, annual CME/CDE/CE allowance, and more
• 2021 HPSA scores: Medical 20, Dental 25, and Mental Health 21
• Located 2 hours or less from Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill/Research Triangle Park, Greenville, NC, and Richmond, VA.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
John "JJ" Niemiller