Indiana - Family Medicine – (45667)
Family Medicine Program Director – Southern Indiana
- Health Care Center is recruiting a full-time Program Director for their family medicine residency
- The 5-5-5 unopposed family medicine residency is in collaboration with IU School of Medicine
- This program offers the academic resources and conventions of a large, renowned academic center along with the high standards and traditions of a faith-based community hospital setting
- Current faculty include the current program director, several core and adjunct faculty with behavioral health and other support staff on site.
- The residency clinic is a newly constructed facility designed and built specifically for the residency. Located two blocks from main Hospital, the nearly 16,000 square foot clinic features 12 exam rooms, two treatment rooms, lab services and ample room for resident learning.
- New program completing our first successful year of outstanding training and have benefited from continued enthusiastic support from the medical staff and administration.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation competitive with your practicing peers
- Generous signing bonus and relocation package
- Educational loan repayment and training stipend available
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Retirement options with matching funds
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- CME allowance
Skill: Program Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.