New York - Gastroenterology – (45662)
Location: New York
Gastroenterology – Northern New York
Employed practice seeks a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join their team. They are replacing a very busy retiring physician, so the opportunity is turn-key with an immediate full patient load. This is a hospital employed position with incredible earning potential.
- Join a stable department of four gastroenterologists and three advanced practitioners
- The vacancy created by a retiring physician. Turn-key opportunity
- New combined Endoscopy and GI Medical Office Center opened in November 2019
- A full scope of practice with outpatient, inpatient, and procedures
- Hospital employed
- Competitive guaranteed base salary commensurate with experience/training. Starting at 700K
- RVU productivity on top of base salary
- $35,000.00 sign-on bonus
- Up to $15,000 in relocation
- Six weeks of benefit time to include CME’s
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 403(b) and 457(b)
- Paid malpractice
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.