New York - Otolaryngology – (45600)
Location: New York
ENT – Finger Lakes Region
An outstanding opportunity exists for a board certified and experienced ENT Physician to join a highly respected practice as part of an established 210+ provider multi-specialty group
You will be afforded the opportunity to practice a full spectrum of ENT services while being supported by superior staff and premier ancillary services in an integrated healthcare system.
- 10 room operating suite with state-of-the-art instrumentation and video capability
- Spectacular outpatient office setting in our modern multi-specialty medical office building
- Osteopathic training program with faculty opportunities
- Opportunity to practice autonomously and contribute to the development of a center of excellence
Affiliated with the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, they are one of the largest Graduate Medical Education training sites dedicated to Osteopathic Medicine.
Their training programs include numerous Primary and Specialty care Residencies and Fellowships.
New Medical School in area welcomed first year Medical Students in the fall of 2020
Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.