North Dakota - Urology – (45560)
Location: North Dakota
seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join its team
- Full scope practice dedicated to providing the highest quality care to the community and a friendly, comfortable and professional atmosphere. Urology practice with tremendous growth potential.
- Intuitive daVinci Xi Robotic Surgical System – new in 2018
- State-of-the-art operating room with dedicated cystoscopy suite ready for all endo-urologic applications
- Ambulatory procedure center set up for minor surgery, flexible and rigid endoscopy and full urodynamic services.
- Multi-specialty Ambulatory Procedures Center located on the same floor as the Urology practice.
- SpaceOAR for prostate cancer (only place in ND) and Urolift for minimally invasive treatment of symptomatic prostate enlargement available.
- New hospital to be completed in 2022
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.