North Dakota - Otolaryngology – (45558)
Location: North Dakota
ENT – Eastern North Dakota
- Join a team of 3 surgeons
- Practice the full spectrum of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery.
- Diverse practice with ability to tailor practice to any particular niche
- Strong and efficient operating room staff and excellent clinic nursing support
- New hospital in 2024 with Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Comprehensive audiology program within the ENT department including 4 audiologists
- Efficient new clinic space with 2 microscope/procedure rooms
- New Pentax laryngoscopy/stroboscopy tower
- Comfortable call schedule (1:4) with optional facial trauma coverage
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
- RVU Compensation higher than national average
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.