Pennsylvania - Internal Medicine – (45546)
Northwest Pennsylvannia – Hosptial employed with 85 bed facility.
Outpatient Internal Medicine
Excellent Place to Raise a Family with Close Proximity to Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Erie
- Accepts J1 Visas:Yes
- Accepts H1B Visas:Yes
- Loan Assistance:Negotiable
- Practice Type:Hospital Employee
- Academic Opportunity:No
- Remote Opportunity:No
A new Outpatient Family Medicine opportunity is now available at a rural, independent, Northwestern PA hospital.
– Outpatient diagnostics, 24 hour Emergency Department, Walk in Care, Inpatient Medical/Surgical unit, Critical Care Unit, Maternity, and Behavioral Health.
– Comprehensive Cancer Center (MedOnc and RadOnc)
– 4 Very New OR’s, a separate but adjacent Endoscopy Suite, and a Delivery OR
– 2 time top 100 hospital award winner, and in the top 5 list of best employers in the county
– A new partnership with two local health systems
Currently seeking a full time Outpatient Primary care Physician to join our team. In this position, you could expect to work Monday through Friday, 8AM until 4:30PM, This position does require an active PA License.
Community Information :
Wonderful place to live and practice medicine. It is a quaint historical city located in the heart of the Allegheny National Forest in Northwest part of the state, near the Kinzua Dam and Allegheny Reservoir and has something to offer everyone. City offers a wide range of outdoor recreational activities such as fishing, hunting, hiking, boating, golfing and skiing.
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.