Alabama - Cardiology – (45465)
Interventional Cardiology – Coastal Alabama
- Employed – Multi specialty group
- Serving one hospital – 600 licensed beds
- This multi specialty group employs over 80 physicians with 24 subspecialties
- Huge primary care referral base
- Clinic is within walking distance of the hospital
- In and Outpatient job setting
- Huge patient volume – Busy from day one
- Join 10 Cardiologists – 4 Interventional, 2 EP, 1 dedicated structural cardiologist, 2 General and 1 Pediatric Cardiologist (part time).
- No structural and no TAVR cases – The dedicated structural cardiologist handles all of those, full time.
- The groups primary need is for bread and butter Interventional Cardiology work
- Interest in peripheral with leg cases a huge plus
- CT surgical backup
- The turnover rate for this group is very low – High retention rate
- Recent graduates can enjoy mentors within the group if desired
- Interventional call is 1 in 5
- STEMI call is 1 in 5
- Nurse practitioner takes the first call
- This facility has satellite facilities nearby – Option to do additional work there if you are interested
- 2 year salary guarantee is competitive for the region
- RVU bonus incentives offered
- Competitive sign on bonus offered
- Relocation and loan assistance offered
- All current cardiologists within this group are very successful
- The hardest working Cardiologists in the group are enjoying incomes well into the high six figures
- 22 days of paid vacation – Group is semi flexible on vacation time
- Full health benefits and malpractice coverage
- Low cost of living and affordable housing
- Many of the physicians live right on the water
- Not H1 or J1 eligible
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.