West Virginia - Urology – (45350)
Location: West Virginia
Urology – West Virginia
Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a hospital employed practice in West Virginia.
The Hospital is the only Level III trauma center in the region with over 45,000 annual ED visits.
The ideal candidate will perform a full spectrum of urologic procedures with an opportunity to perform advanced procedures.
Robotic support available on-site.
The incoming physician can expect to ramp-up quickly.
- Flexible block scheduling for surgery cases.
- Da Vinci Xi and Si Robots available onsite.
- 7 ORs in hospital and 2 ORs/4 special procedure rooms in the MOB.
- Strong referral base with service area of 250,000.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.