West Virginia - Radiology – (45346)
Location: West Virginia
Seeking BC/BE Radiologist to join a well-respected, private radiology practice in, West Virginia. The group’s mission is to provide the highest quality diagnostic radiology service to southern West Virginia.
• Call is shared every six weeks and the group utilizes a nighthawk service for after-hours preliminary interpretations.
• Expected load is 80-120 reads per day.
• Proficiency in interpreting all cross-sectional modalities including CTA, MRA, and PET/CT is required
• Prefer well trained physician, with a strong MSK background, to additionally provide all facets of general diagnostic radiology, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, nuclear medicine and mammography.
• Experience performing limited interventional procedures, such as image guided biopsies, myelograms and arthrograms, is desired.
• The group currently interprets studies for two hospitals, a mammography center and several outpatient clinics (all interlinked with remote reading capability).
• The position offers a partnership opportunity with competitive compensation plus a comprehensive benefits package.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.