Kansas - Cardiology – (45276)
Kansas – Interventional Cardiology
A community-based hospital, is seeking a full-time board certified/eligible, Interventional Cardiologist to join Cardiovascular Specialists group. The successful candidate will be part of a team that includes 2 interventional Cardiologists and 4 non-invasive Cardiologists.
- Board Eligible/Certified in interventional cardiology
- 2+ Years of experience doing interventions
- Experience doing offsite interventions preferred but not required
- Peripheral experience desired
- No structural procedures
- Will see clinic patients
- Average one in three call for STEMI
- 12-18 clinic patients per day on average on clinic days
Our competitive package includes:
- Strong base salary
- RVU Bonus Structure
- CME allowance
- Paid relocation expenses
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous time off
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.