Texas - Family Medicine – (45235)
assisting with the recruitment of an additional Family Medicine physician to join an existing and very busy private practice. is a 154 bed facility and is a designated level III trauma & stroke center with one of the most successful robotics programs in the country!
– Private group formed in 2001 with the goal of providing quality care in a family setting
– Join 2 board certified Family Medicine physicians + 1 Family Nurse Practitioner
– 4 1/2 day work week with no weekend clinic
– Outpatient only, all ages seen
– CLIA certified lab on-site
– Fully staffed clinic with experienced employees
– Implemented EMR
– Income guarantee offered
– Relocation expense allowance
– Student loan assistance
– Sign on bonus
– Physician ownership possible after 1st year
– is located 18 miles from the Oklahoma border, in northeast Texas
– 25k residents with a service area of 200k
– Low cost of living with abundant lakes + parks for boating, fishing and camping
– Many opportunities for recreation and entertainment, including boutique shopping and eclectic eateries
– DFW – 112 miles away
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.