Kentucky - Rheumatology – (45095)
rheumatologist opportunity in Kentucky.
Candidate type: MD, DO
Loan repayment: Not specified
- Join one physician and one nurse practitioner in a successful and busy practice, with no weekend or night call, and inpatient consults only as needed
- Comprehensive outpatient-only rheumatology practice in newly renovated clinic with typical diagnoses including systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, Sjögren’s syndrome, gout, osteoarthritis, arthritis and vasculitis
- Private infusion rooms located at the flagship hospital facility
- Lab and imaging on-site
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Average of 15 to 18 daily patient encounters; there is a significant need in the service area and incoming providers will have no difficulty quickly establishing a full patient workload
- Modern, recently built hospital (opened in 2013), licensed for 477 beds, with 24/7 coverage from a strong hospitalist group, and innovative, leading-edge equipment in a 15-county coverage area with a population draw of more than 400,000
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in clinics and hospitals
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
- Seeking board-certified/board-eligible candidates. Experienced physicians and those still in training are invited to apply.
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus, productivity bonus, and in-house, healthcare specialized marketing team.
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, and more.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.