Kentucky - Maternal-Fetal Medicine – (45090)
Health has an excellent maternal-fetal medicine opportunity in Western Kentucky.
Maternal-fetal medicine services are in demand across Western Kentucky and we are seeking another physician to join a group of two perinatal specialists in a busy outpatient practice. Clinical responsibility is consultative with a broad range of maternal-fetal medicine services. Enjoy working with an excellent, experienced staff and leading-edge medical equipment. Work closely with local OB-GYNs, neonatologists, nutritionists, registered dietitians, and other specialties within the medical group to provide outreach consult/support throughout Western Kentucky.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology: Maternal & Fetal Medicine
Candidate type: MD, DO
Visas accepted: H1
Loan repayment: Negotiable
- Outpatient clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Inpatient consults at our flagship facility, Regional Hospital, opened in 2013 and supports full-scope perinatal services through fetal echocardiogram, antepartum care, Obstetric Emergency Department, and OB Hospitalists
- Level III NICU with 20 private room beds, the largest of its kind in Western Kentucky, offering care born at any weight and as early as 27 weeks of gestation; plus the secure NicView camera system allowing families to see their baby even when not on-site
- No deliveries as part of practice
- Large service area, covering 15 counties and a population draw of over 400,000
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in clinics and hospitals
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility, the Healthpark
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in summer 2020; teaching opportunities will be available
- Seeking board-certified/board-eligible candidates; experienced physicians and those still in training are also invited to apply
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.