Kentucky - Family Medicine – (45088)
seeking a family medicine physician to join an established primary care group with multiple clinic locations. We can offer a variety of practice settings: 100% outpatient, hospitalist, or traditional inpatient/outpatient. The medical group employs over 200 providers, including a strong hospitalist group and excellent specialty support, covering nearly all areas and specialties with the exceptions of burns and transplants. Obstetrics and emergency department work not required.
Specialty: Family Medicine
Candidate type: MD, DO
Loan repayment: Yes
- Annual base compensation
- Student loan forgiveness
- Monthly residency stipends
- Up-front bonus for signing
- Robust referral base and an abundance of opportunity to grow your practice, with a 15-county coverage area and a population draw of over 400,000
- Health system-employed position with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in all clinics and hospitals
- 240 hours of vacation
- Liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually and more
- Private physicians lounge open 24/7 with complimentary food and beverages
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.