Kentucky - Psychiatry – (45069)
Psychiatry – Western Kentucky
seeking a psychiatrist in Western Kentucky.
Specialty: Internal Medicine: Sleep Medicine Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
Candidate type: MD, DO
Loan repayment: Not specified
- Recently renovated outpatient clinic to accommodate growth and 15-county service area with a population draw of over 400,000
- Join a group of three board-certified psychiatrists and three nurse practitioners, plus 5 licensed counselors
- Inpatient unit in flagship hospital accommodates 12 beds
- Currently adult-only practice, but open to child/adolescent
- Robust referral base with ability to set number of patients you see.
- Customize your practice (inpatient/outpatient mix or outpatient only)
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in clinics and hospitals
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility, the Healthpark
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
- Seeking board-certified/board-eligible candidates
- Experienced physicians and those still in training welcome to apply
- Competitive base salary, productivity bonus, sign-on bonus, and in-house, healthcare-specialized marketing team.
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, and more
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.