Ohio - Vascular surgery – (45061)
Vascular Surgery – Northeast Ohio
- Anticipated weekly schedule: Four surgery days and one clinic day
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- Hospital is a 326-bed, Level II Trauma Center that offers world-class medical care with state-of-the-art technology and advanced procedures
- The hired physician will be a member of the Vascular Institute, the first multi-specialty and multi-hospital vascular institute in Ohio
- Extensive clinical interaction with fellow Vascular Institute members at Vascular Institute meetings and on-demand via the Vascular Institute mobile app
- The Heart and Vascular service line provides an opportunity for system-wide collaboration
- The hired physician will join a unique collegial work environment with multi-specialty interaction and cooperation
- Research opportunities available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.