Wisconsin - Vascular surgery – (45050)
Vascular Surgery – Eastern Wisconsin
Health System is adding a Vascular Surgeon to our busy and growing practice. Join a high-volume multi-specialty practice with a built-in referral base.
General and Vascular Surgery team:
- Collegial multidisciplinary vascular team with two full-time vascular surgeons along with interventional cardiology and radiology
- Surgical Group consists of 7 surgeons with specialties in vascular, colorectal, minimally invasive, trauma/critical care
- State-of-the-art hybrid Vascular operating room
- Tailor your practice to your career goals – 100% Vascular position with option of general surgery if desired
- Successful, democratic, and dynamic group comprised of 19 specialties
- Physician-owned practice including hospital ownership with a 2-year partnership track
- Collegial multidisciplinary fellowship-trained surgical team
- Clinical autonomy with a financially sound practice
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Competitive salary with bonus potential, as well as annual CME, Malpractice coverage, relocation allowance, and generous employer-contribution retirement plan
- Fitness center on campus
What Providers like about the area:
- Urban, Suburban, and rural living options
- Solid economic base, low cost of living
- Family-friendly, excellent education systems
- Near Milwaukee (1.5-hour drive) and Chicago (3-hour drive)
- Enjoy four seasons, wide variety of trails, parks, and water activities
Education, Training & Experience Required:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Vascular Surgery
- Licensed in the State of Wisconsin or willing to obtain license
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.