Illinois - Neurosurgery – (44977)
Southern Illinois hospital system is seeking applications for a board certified/eligible neurosurgeon to support a strong neurology program, augment our clinical team and join our well-established multispecialty Neuroscience department.
This is an outstanding employed opportunity to join an office with:
- Pain Management Neurologist
- Nurse Navigators
This neuroscience center is highly regarded in the community as a very busy and still growing practice.
Candidates must be able to work effectively in a collaborative, team oriented environment with a strong desire to focus on clinical and patient excellence.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Hospital Employed
- Competitive salary
- Productivity bonus
- Quality bonus
- Sign on bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Moving expenses
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Paid vacation days
- Epic EMR
- Brand new 3T MRI
- Image navigation (Brainlab and Medtronic)
- 21-bed ICU
- 24:7 hospitalist service program
- State of-the-Art Equipment includes Di Vinci Robotics NOR, PAC System, Diagnostics, and EMR
- 250,000 Population Primary Service Area Covering 6 Counties, 10 Additional Collar Counties, Additional 100k Population
- 60 Primary Care Referring Physicians
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.