Idaho - Urology – (44970)
Urology need in Northern ID
- Multi specialty group is seeking a board certified or board eligible Urologist to join them.
- This is the largest group in Northern ID.
- Enjoy autonomy and flexibility when it comes to your schedule and practice.
- Join 2 other Urologists. Hospital also has a DaVinci robot.
- Excellent base salary with productivity incentives and a full comprehensive benefits package.
- Partnership offered after one year.
- Sign on bonus, Student loan repayment, Residency/ fellowship stipend, and relocation.
- Sorry this group can not sponsor any visa candidates.
- Recreational opportunities for jet boating, white-water rafting, swimming, fishing, hunting, hiking and camping are limitless.
- Miles of levee pathways follow the rivers for walking, jogging and biking. The area is often referred to as the “Banana Belt” of the Pacific Northwest due to the mild winter climate that allows for year-round golfing, while being only a short drive away from snow skiing and snowmobiling.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.