Indiana - Family Medicine – (44935)
Family Medicine – Indianapolis, IN metro area
- Two outpatient Family Medicine openings (1 more rural area and other is in the metro Indy area). BE/BC American Board of Family Medicine
- Salary up to $225,000 DOE
- Employed position at a Federally Qualified Health Center
- Nurse triage line takes primary call – secondary call approximately 1:11
- Flexible scheduling – possible 4 day work week depending on the location
- Average daily patient census: 18-22. Spanish speaking ability a big plus but not required
- Able to sponsor H1B cap exempt and J1 visa’s
- Teaching available, if desired
- Group of over 28 clinicians serves over 20,000 patients at 5 area locations
- Benefits offered: competitive sign-on bonus, option for loan forgiveness, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME with up to $3,500 allowance, board certification exam expenses, and more
- Located just 30 minutes from downtown Indianapolis and 45 minutes from Bloomington, IN
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.