Montana - Pediatric Neurology – (44854)
seeking a pediatric neurologist to join our pediatric team:
- Supportive community of pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists
- Provide pediatric neurologic care for patients in our region who currently have to travel to see a neurologist
- Practice located in a multispecialty pediatric clinic with local subspecialists as well as visiting subspecialists from Children’s, which collaborates with our facility. Pediatric therapies (PT, OT, SLP) are robust and two local PM&R physicians can do pediatric EMG and evaluations. Our EEG lab conducts inpatient and outpatient pediatric and neonatal EEGs
- The hospital has a well-established level III NICU, small PICU, inpatient pediatric unit, and a well-developed intensivist-led pediatric sedation service. Inpatients are admitted by the pediatric hospitalists
- Teaching opportunities available with University of Washington pediatric residents and medical students, as well as local family practice residents, who all rotate through our department
- Candidates must be board certified (or board eligible) in pediatric neurology. Ability to read pediatric EEGs is preferred.
- Hospital employment
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Relocation package and sign on bonus
- Annual CME allowance
- Educational debt repayment assistance
- Paid malpractice
- Supportive work/life culture
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.