Michigan - Urology – (44829)
Urology – Michigan’s UP
- Health System located in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join an established practice
- The incoming physician will focus on female urology and join an existing Urogynecologist and two Urologists within the practice.
- This busy hospital-employed position provides strong APP support in a new state-of-the-art hospital.
- Level II Trauma Center with 265 private beds and over 200 experienced providers representing 65 specialties and sub-specialties.
- Health System has a teaching affiliation with Michigan State University that includes an onsite Family Medicine Residency Program.
- The environment provides a collegial and supportive practice that includes a brand new onsite XI Da Vinci robot.
- The city sits on the shores of Lake Superior making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, cultural diversity, and economic well-being.
• Duke-affiliated, federally designated Regional Referral Center
• Three-hospital system hub
• Awarded the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Primary Stroke Center
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• Quality bonus
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Medical Director stipend
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.