California - Gastroenterology – (44734)
Advanced GI – Central California
- 4 procedure rooms
- EGD, Colon , ERCP, paracentesis, eus. Motility and ph studies
- Capsule endoscopy
- All therapeutic interventions involved with these procedures such as stent placement.
- 2 RNS and tech if upper airway involved.
- 2 RNs on call 24 – 7. 5 on Saturday and 3 on Sundays.
- Unit operation 6- 1730 Monday through Friday.
- Moderate sedation used at this time with approx 95% of cases
- Anesthesia available upon request
- New 190 Olympus scopes.
- If physician desires to do double balloon enteroscopy, equipment can be purchased as an on boarding expense.
- Physicians in the group: 2 full time, 1 Senior (part-time), and 1 shared call with another in the community
- Call is ¼ shared call, Friday-through Sunday, one weekend per month. 1 call during the week.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.