Georgia - Urology – (44693)
Urology – Western Georgia
- Medical Center located in Western Georgia has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Urologist to join a hospital-employed practice.
- The incoming physician will focus on general urology procedures with robotic support available on-site.
- Call coverage is shared with other urologists within the community.
- Hospital is a 376-bed Health facility and is a Certified Stroke Center and serves over 300K residents in western Georgia and eastern Alabama offering a full range of inpatient, outpatient, and ER services.
- Located in 90 min. SW of Atlanta, the city overlooks the Chattahoochee River blending a vibrant artsy energy with a unique local history.
- Enjoy the outdoors, listen to local bands, or taste finely brewed beer – world-class experiences without the world-class ego!
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.