Arizona - Urology – (44648)
Urology – Northwestern Arizona
- Medical Center in Southwestern Arizona is seeking BC/BE Urologist.
- The incoming physician has the option to either establish a new hospital-employed practice or to join an established hospital-employed, multi-specialty group.
- With a high demand for urology services and significant support from existing physicians within the community, the incoming physician can expect to ramp-up quickly while growing a successful practice in northwest Arizona.
- Robotic support available just 1-hour (55 miles) away at a sister facility
- Located in northwestern Arizona along the beautiful Colorado River, the area is a micro-suburb of Bullhead City/Laughlin and just 90-min south of Las Vegas in the Lake Havasu City-Kingman area.
- Outdoor activities abound in the nearby mountains with the Grand Canyon conveniently located just 2 hours away.
- Tourism is the prime source of economic activity year-round as visitors come to enjoy the desert weather with more than 300 sunny days per year.
- This tri-state area of Arizona, California, and Nevada make the city one of Arizona’s best kept secrets!
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.