Iowa - Urology – (44555)
Urology – Central Metro Iowa
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Urologist to join one of the largest physician-owned multi-specialty groups in the Midwest
- Competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly (75th-80th percentile of benchmark compensation)
- Felowship training welcome (robotics, reconstruction, female, etc)
- Clinic-owned joint venture Ambulatory Surgery Center; future plans include onsite OR with lithotripter
- Call 1:5
- Men’s Center and Coordinated Advanced Prostate Cancer Clinic
- Signing bonus and residency/fellowship stipend offered
- EMR with Virtual Scribe Service
- Benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan and health insurance, optional dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, sign on bonus, residency/fellowship stipend, and flexible spending accounts
- Located in Central Iowa – 2 hours from Cedar Rapids and Omaha and 3 hours from Rochester, MN
- Major airport in town with flights to 28 major US cities
- No visa sponsorship available
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.