Connecticut - Family Medicine – (44529)
Connecticut – Family/Internal Medicine
- My client is a regional community health center covering a thirty seven town rural region in eastern Connecticut. Their dedicated staff provides a full range of preventative and primary care medical services to all ages including health maintenance of chronic diseases, 24 hour on call, care coordination, as well as complete behavioral health and dental services.
- They are looking for a family or internal medicine Physician looking to make a genuine difference. They are a non-profit regional Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that has served eastern Connecticut since 1984.
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Employee Assistance & Wellness Program
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- 5 weeks paid time off & 4 CME days off
- 9 paid holidays
- Malpractice insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Loan repayment through NHSC
- Productivity incentive bonus
- Professional development & CME stipend
- Relocation Assistance for applicable candidates
- Work life balance and flexible work schedules
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.