Texas - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (44486)
OBGYN – Southern Texas – 30 Miles From South Padre Island
- Private group seeking BC/BE OBGYN to join their team in this employed job setting – Well established and stable group
- Will work clinic days and hospital days, rotated between two physicians. Surgery days as needed. Averaging20- 30 patients/day in clinic.
- Two locations, each 10 minutes from the hospita
- 50% – 50% Inpatient to outpatient
- Weekend call will be 1:2, rotated every other weekend (Fri p.m. – Mon a.m.)
- Competitive pay and benefits packages
- No state income tax. Tort reform state. Low cost of living. Great schools and affordable housing
- This area is known as the Texas Tropical Playground – Warm winters – Year round semi tropical weather
- H1b eligible – Non cap exempt only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.