Indiana - Urology – (44414)
seeking a full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Urologist to join our team to perform general urological services and to participate in the call schedule located in, IN.
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Competitive base salary $500,000 +
- Schedule: Monday – Thursday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Will take own weekday call
- Weekend Call: 1:4
- Holiday call: 1:1
- Average outpatient volume: 20-25 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses/Procedures:
- Hydronephrosis with renal and ureteral calculous obstruction
- Calculus of kidney
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia with lower urinary tract symptoms
- Calculus of ureter
- Urinary tract infection
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.