North Carolina - Otolaryngology – (44384)
Location: North Carolina
ENT – Northeastern North Carolina
- Employed by hospital’s Medical Group, a physician led group employing more than 550 providers in over 100 practice sites.
- Hospital privileges at a 114-bed community hospital
- Affiliation with 9-hosptial healthcare system
- Established surgical services program
- 10 days call/month
- Solo provider setting
- 5-county service area
- Family friendly community with an affordable cost of living
- Ability to live in close proximity to the Tidewater region of Virginia
- Easy access to world famous North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, & holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, & vision, disability, and life insurance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.