New York - Hematology/Oncology – (44121)
Location: New York
Hematology/Oncology – 90 Minutes from NYC
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to join their team of 2 physicians
- Salary to be discussed with employer directly
- Built in patient base in high-volume practice
- Shared call of 1:3
- Spend most of the time in main office with some rotation in nearby clinic
- Endo suites in both locations Physician-centric and physician focused
- Affiliations with prestigious organizations: Massachusetts General Hospital, Mount Sinai Medical Center, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Competitive health insurance and benefits including strong support in malpractice, physician lecture series for “in-house CME”, tuition reimbursement, PTO/Holidays, and more
- Located 90 minutes from New York City and Albany and 2 hours from Hartford and New Haven
- 2 major International Airports in New York City
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.