Georgia - Otolaryngology – (44028)
ENT Near Macon, GA
- 7 required ER call days a month, practice call shared between providers
- Generous base salary plus RVU bonus potential
- Hospital supported student loan repayment options up to 100K/generous commencement bonus/moving expenses up to 15K paid to movers
- eClinicalWorks electronic record in office, Meditech in the hospital
- 2022 residency graduates encouraged to apply
EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL!
- Student loan repayment up to 100K, moving expenses up to 15K and a generous commencement bonus
- Paid vacation – 4 weeks per year, CME time and expenses
- Generous compensation plus RVU Bonus potential
- Excellent benefits(Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Ins, short and long term disability, malpractice)
- Modern, new office space in our impressive medical office mall
- Hospital employed ENT practice
- Audiology support
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.