Georgia - Urology – (44027)
Urology Near Macon, GA
- Join two Urologists in a hospital employed practice.
- Robotics-trained candidates preferred
- Looking for 2022 grads
- Competitive base salary and excellent earning potential
- Student loan repayment up to 100K, moving expenses up to 15K and generous commencement bonus
- Paid vacation – 33 days per year
- Paid CME plus 5 days for conference each year
- Generous compensation package (500K+) with RVU bonus potential
- Excellent benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, short and long term disability, malpractice)
- Modern, new office space in our impressive medical office complex
- Hospital employed Urology practice with two other board certified physicians
- Two Da vinci XI robots with available console time
- Call shared with other local urologists, (call every 4th weekend)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.