Florida - Gastroenterology – (44002)
seeks an exceptionally well-trained gastroenterologist to join an existing private practice in the community.
– Join a well-established practice with 2 board certified gastroenterologists and an ARNP
– ARNP has privileges at the hospital to assist with seeing inpatient consults.
– Practice is housed in large office space with their own surgery center and additional ancillary services like anesthesia and pathology.
– Clinical research available, if interested.
– New grads welcome.
– No ERCP or EUS required.
– Board eligible / board certified.
– Competitive compensation
– Great comprehensive benefits
– Partnership opportunities
– Strong support system
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.