North Dakota - Maternal-Fetal Medicine – (43972)
Location: North Dakota
- Large referral base including low-and-high risk obstetric population
- Health – is a Level III NICU and Level II Ultrasound supervision and interpretation
- Extremely busy practice
- Established clinicians working alongside in department (total dept FTE’s: 9 Physicians; 5 CNMs)
- Anticipated weekly work schedule at base location: 4-5 days per week; 8-5 as consultative service
- Anticipated volume of office patients per day at base location: 14-20
- Anticipated volume of procedures per day at base location: 2-4
- Average inpatient practice volume per month: 5-10 inpatient consults
- Deliveries: Over 1500/year
- BC/BE in MFM
- Training required: Prefer ABOG certification
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.