Wisconsin - Internal Medicine – (43971)
- Tremendous opportunity! Combination of complex inpatient and ambulatory (outpatient) patient care. Approx. 80% Clinic – 20% hospital work.
- Clinic practice is state-of-the-art new medical clinic attached to Hospital and Cancer Center
- Primary call rotation will be 1 in 7.
- Anticipated work schedule 8-5, weekdays, with post-call day off.
- Estimated 16 patients per day. Proceduralists welcome (scopes, stress tests, injections, etc.)
- Strong domiciled clinic partners (Orthopedics, Surgery, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Radiology, Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Sports Trainer) and outreach from Health (Nephrology, Pulmonary, Neurology, Urology, Rheumatology, Gynecology, Orthotics, Sleep Study)
- RN based Anti Coag, Diabetes, CDM, Hypertension, Nail Care, Complex Care Management and Asthma programs on site daily
- 24/7 RN based telephone call coverage, high-complexity laboratory, state-of-the-art radiology on site
- Great physician culture with strong emphasis on work-life balance
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.