Minnesota - Infectious Disease – (43955)
Minnesota – Infectious Disease
- Full scope practice
- 1:3 call schedule
- Approximately 80% inpatient & 20% outpatient
- Average 140 inpatients consults per month
- Team approach to patient care
- Support of nurse practitioner for Travel Medicine Services
- Dedicated nurse practitioner who helps with inpatient and outpatient follow up
- Teaching opportunities for family practice residency program during infectious disease rotation
- Opportunity for antimicrobial stewardship leadership
- Clinical research opportunities available
- Approximately 500 inpatient beds, divided between two hospitals:
- Medical Center, Level I Trauma – 350 beds
- Medical Center -150 beds
- Both hospitals located on the main medical campus, connected by a skywalk system – no driving for hospital rounds
- Well established electronic medical record system – Epic
- Referral base spans three states: Northern Minnesota, Wisconsin and Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- BC/BE in Infectious Disease
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.