Minnesota - Neurology – (43948)
- Seeking Clinical Neurologist to join our team.
- Our ideal candidate would be someone looking for a collaborative Neurology practice, who is open to seeing the variety of patients that we serve, but also has the opportunity to specialize. Some of the areas of specialization we are looking for include Neurophysiology; Movement disorder and Behavioral Neurology.
- Building comprehensive and coordinated neuroscience programs currently supported by a team of 6 Neurologists, 1 Stroke Program Manager, 1 RN Stroke Coordinator (recruiting), 1 Pediatric Neurologist, 3 Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, 6 Clinic Nurse practitioners, 1 Clinic Physician Assistant, 2 Adult Neuropsychologists, 4 Adult Psychometrists, 1 Pediatric Neuropsychologist; 1 Pediatric Psychometrist;
- 3 Neurosurgeons, 5 Adult Physiatrists and 1 Pediatric Physiatrist. We are in the process of developing a Neuro-Hospitalist program.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center with Stroke Thrombectomy capability.
- MN Stroke Network covers all stroke/intervention.
- Opportunities for primarily clinic practice or primarily hospital practice or an equal combination. Open to all three scenarios. Call is rotated evenly among group until 2 Hospital based Neurology physicians are hired
- Neuroscience unit at Health’s Medical Center includes a Neuro Trauma unit and Neuro step down unit along with general beds. Health Medical Center is a 336-bed regional tertiary hospital. Inpatient rehab unit at Health, a 150-bed hospital
- Practice supported by a wide variety of specialty services. Procedures offered include state-of-the-art electroneurodiagnostics, all new digital EEG/Video evoked potential equipment, intraoperative monitoring, depth electrode recordings, a regional sleep disorders center, Invasive Cardiology, Rehab services and comprehensive CT and MRI services
- Opportunities to specialize in Neurophysiology; Movement disorder; Epilepsy, the development of a Behavioral Neurology program and open to other Neurology Specialties.
- BC/BE in Neurology
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
John "JJ" Niemiller