North Dakota - Physical Medicine & Rehab – (43925)
Location: North Dakota
- Our ideal candidate would be an energetic team player that is well versed in musculoskeletal and neurological diseases
- Comprehensive, general PM&R practice with approximately 80% outpatient, 10% consults and 10% inpatient rehabilitation
- Renovation of new clinic space in the works. New space will house PM&R, Pain, Chiropractics and Spine Navigator
- Work collaboratively with Neurosurgery, Occupational Medicine, Interventional Pain with the management of patients with acute and chronic spine injuries and with Neurosurgery
- Actively involved with the maintenance of a comprehensive spine program within the Health System
- Practice could include EMG’s (optional)
- Outpatient therapy provided by therapists who sub-specialize in musculoskeletal pain.
- We enjoy excellent working relationships with a full continuum of Neuromusculoskeletal specialists including: Neurosurgery, Neurology, Orthopedic Surgery, Interventional Neuroradiology, Interventional Pain and Internal Medicine and all medicine subspecialties
- Regional outreach (optional)
- Admit to a 18 patient, inpatient rehabilitation unit, CARF accredited
- Join a busy, 2-physician practice with a large referral base
- No Call
- BC/BE in PM&R
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.