Minnesota - Family Medicine – (43912)
FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN (OB – Optional)
- Join an experienced, progressive, well-respected primary care group (6 Family Practice Physicians) with full diagnostic and therapeutic support services, including pharmacy, infusion services, and rehabilitative services for adult and pediatric patients.
- Mentoring provided to new physicians.
- Clinic call 1:6, with pediatric call 1:5
- 34 to 36 contact hours/week
- Outpatient practice
- Full complement of visiting specialties including; surgical and medical orthopedics, oncology, pediatric psychiatry, pediatric ophthalmology, nephrology, neurology, weight management, and occupational medicine.
- Home town environment with support of a large health system
- Option for less than full-time employment.
- EPIC medical records & PACS Radiology
- BC/BE Family Medicine
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.