North Dakota - Otolaryngology – (43905)
Location: North Dakota
ENT – North Dakota
- Assume an existing busy practice with four excellent partners, 3 MD’s and 1 NP.
- Excellent referral base from more than 20 regional centers. The practice has been in existence for 45 years.
- Anticipated weekly work schedule at base location: 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday. Some days will be out for operating room time.
- Anticipated volume of office patients per day at base location: 20-25 patients on average per day.
- Average inpatient practice volume per week approximately 2-4/week.
- Surgeries average, 40 per physician per month (both elective and emergency)
- Potential for outreach to nearby rural clinics
- Department call expectation is currently 1:5
- Trauma call optional
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.