Montana - Neurology – (43890)
Neurology – Montana
- Outpatient General Neurology – additional fellowship interests available if desired
- Team includes two experienced physicians and 2 nurse practitioners, excited to welome an additional partner
- Work – Life balance encouraged and call is restricted
- Clinic is open and staffed M-F 8-5 pm, flexiblity in schedule – will consider a block schedule if desired for work life balance
- 4 Neurologists in community for colleague collaboration
- Telestroke services to support call structure are provided on nights and weekends
- Progressive technology offering Video EEG, EMG, and Intraoperative Monitoring
- Support staff including: 3 experienced certified EEG Neurotechnologists and 1 EMG Technologist
- Robust support services and equipment including: 3T MRI, Varian Edge at our onsite regional cancer institute, great support from Interventional Radiology, 33 bed ED, 21 bed ICU and CARF accrediated inpatient rehab facility.
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, vision, & paid disability
- Retirement + 5% match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 8 weeks paid time off and $6k annual CME/licensure fund
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.